Last week I decided to do a bulk purchase in the Singapore Motherhood Forum selling some cod liver oil based vitamin drops from Japan for children and adults and it got started in the forum thread today.
When I met up with the supplier to discuss about the products and prices last week, I was feeling all excited about starting the bulk purchase and yet a part of me was just quite hesitant about something. I asked the supplier a lot of "what if" questions and towards nearing the end of our discussion, he said this to me " If you want to do something, just do it. You won't know until you give it a try. If it doesn't work, we can try something else." I felt that it makes a lot of sense. So I made up my mind to go ahead.
I am not sure if this bulk purchase is going to a success or not but I will definitely want to organise one again. A good friend of mine gave me her views and also contacts for suppliers too and I really appreciate that. I get tired of hearing Daddy complaining about my escalating phone bills every month and am always thinking how nice it would be if I am able to pay for my own bills. I do not expect big money to come in, just hope to enjoy the process and gain some experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment