Audric celebrated his 2nd birthday today!
When we arrived at Auntie Wendy's place, Heidi got excited with the many toys in Audric's room. Met some mummies that I know too and we chatted while eating.
Auntie Wendy got her son a very nice birthday cake. It was a no.2 figure cake with Thomas & Friends on a railway track. The cake tasted very nice too and I almost had 2 servings.
After the party, we left home for a nap before heading for my inlaw's place for dinner then went for grocery shopping at Giant. We were all exhausted when we reached home. Looking forward to another party tomorrow.
When we arrived at Auntie Wendy's place, Heidi got excited with the many toys in Audric's room. Met some mummies that I know too and we chatted while eating.
Auntie Wendy got her son a very nice birthday cake. It was a no.2 figure cake with Thomas & Friends on a railway track. The cake tasted very nice too and I almost had 2 servings.
After the party, we left home for a nap before heading for my inlaw's place for dinner then went for grocery shopping at Giant. We were all exhausted when we reached home. Looking forward to another party tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment