Had dinner with Auntie Wendy and Audric at Sakae Sushi today.
We've had dinner there several times before so we just ordered our usual menu. Heidi and Audric had a great time playing with food, plastic cutlery and water. Their clothes were pretty wet by the time we finished our food.
After dinner, we went shopping. Heidi was screaming and fussing and wanting to get down from her stroller when Auntie Wendy was trying on a dress from a store. I was already expecting her to be cranky cos she last woke up from her nap time at 2pm. Usually she would have another nap at around 5pm before dinnertime but by 6pm she was still wide-eyed so I fed her dinner at 6.30pm before preparing to go out. When I finally freed her from the stroller, she was roaming around happily and refused to go back to her stroller. Then when I have to buckle her back, she was kicking her legs and screaming at the top of her lungs. Sigh. Are these signs of the so-called "terrible twos"?
Bought her a pair of shoes and another Wheels On the Bus vcd from Kiddy Palace. When we reached home, Heidi was still full of energy and showed no signs of tiredness. By 11.10pm, when I was trying to pat her to sleep after some milk, she was happily prancing about on the bed, poking her fingers into my nostrils (she examines my face every nite now) and kept shoving her pacifier into my mouth. At 11.50pm, she finally knocked out.
Daddy would be touching down Singapore from his trip to Bangkok at around midnite but would be sleeping over at my in-laws place and coming back home tomorrow morning. Feel like going down to Chinatown this weekend to get my ma la guo soup base and to bring Heidi see the colourful Chinese New Year deco. We'll see what Daddy says when he comes back.

No comments:
Post a Comment