Sunday, January 27, 2008
Loot from Carter's Warehouse Sale
Got Daddy to bring us to the Carter's Warehouse Sale at Tampines to grab some good buys.
I must say, this sale is better than the Fox's warehouse sale. Items like blouses and shorts were going for $1 each. There were lots for newborn and boys' clothing too. Sizes were going very fast and I only managed to grab some sunsuits, shorts, pants and some tops. Helped Auntie Gina buy some for Venice too cos she helped me to get some bottoms for Heidi during the Fox's sale. And I only spent $26 in all.
As usual, Heidi was wandering all around the place and poor Daddy was drenched with sweat from running after her. She even went to the carpark and there she tripped and fell several times. There was slight bleeding and scratches but no, Heidi did not cry and fuss at all. Brave girl. It was also pretty hot and stuffy inside the building so I quickly chose from the lot that I had anyhow grabbed and paid for my purchases. Had to let Heidi take her long overdue nap before she got really cranky.
Auntie Gina came over with Venice to collect the clothes at around 9pm+ and Heidi was very happy to see Venice! Just for the info, these 2 girls share the same birthday and see how sweet they were to each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment