Monday, February 18, 2008

Goat Farm

Heidi trying to put on shoes herself before going out for lunch and to the goat farm.

This was Heidi's 2nd visit to the goat farm and she sure got very excited when she saw the goats. She went up very close to them and I got worried cos a goat appeared like wanting to nibble on her fingers. An auntie there gave Heidi some hay to feed the goats and commented that she doesn't seem to be afraid of the animals at all. Well, what do kids know? Wait till they get bitten then they will know, Daddy said. Before we left, I bought 1 litre of goat's milk for Heidi to take with her oats and cereal.

In the evening, we went for a steamboat dinner at Golden Mile with my parents and brother. My bro will be going to Japan for a holiday in a few week's time. He will be visiting places like Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, etc... I was like *envious*. Although I've been to Tokyo before, it was so many donkey years ago and I sure would love to travel there again.

Anyways, my spirits were immediately lifted when he agreed to do some shopping for Heidi :P.

No comments: