Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Daddy called me after work in the evening and ask if I wanted to go out for dessert. I suggested going to Haagen Daz for some ice cream or if he's tired I wouldn't mind a cake from Bakerzin. He said ok either way but since he was not too tired, he said he would bring us out.

Since I also wanted to go to Po Po's house to return her some tupperware, we headed down to Anchorpoint. Apparently the Haagen Daz outlet has closed down cos we couldn't find it at all, so we settled for Disney Naturally Mickey Mouse Restaurant.

We ordered a Pepperoni and Cheese pizza, ice cream and a fruit blend. The pizza was shaped like the face of Mickey Mouse. Our verdict on the pizza? Well, we have tasted much better ones.

There was this little boy who was following Heidi outside the restaurant and even gave her an unexpected little kiss. That was Heidi's first Valentine kiss.

It was nice of Daddy to bring us out on Valentine's Day cos I know he hates the crowd and never likes to dine out on this occasion. Although this is just like a normal regular outing, it is still better than nothing cos as far as I could remember, we never celebrate Valentine's Day.

No comments: