Daddy's aunt, Auntie Pauline from Perth Australia, came to Singapore for a visit with son, Matthew. So Ye Ye suggested we all go to Changi Airport T2 for lunch at Crystal Jade.
We had roasted meat, porridge, noodles and lots of dim sum. Heidi was busy feeding herself and had fun feeding Daddy noodles too. Daddy was very amused when she said "ah" before shoving the food into his mouth.
After that, we toured around T3. It was the first time I've been to this new terminal and we had a nice walk looking around.
Auntie Sue Ann called me to join them for Black Jack again. So after Heidi's nap and dinner, we went to her place. Daddy assured me again that he would be able to bring Heidi back himself while I stay on. I decided to let him try handling Heidi alone but not without reminding him many times that he has to clean her up, give her milk and water before patting her to bed.
When I reached home close to 1 am in the morning, Daddy was surfing the internet. He said Heidi had been a very good girl and there were no problems at all. She was soundly asleep when I went in the room to check on her and was glad that everything went well.






No comments:
Post a Comment