Attended my cousin, Gina's wedding at Four Seasons Hotel. Yes, she had to have the banquet on a Monday cos the weekends were fully booked. There was a church wedding too on Sat 2 days ago which we did not attend.
I dressed Heidi up like a little lady, in a dress probably a bit long for her, a cardigan from Escada (a gift from Daddy's taiwanese friend) and with a pink daisy hairclip on her head, complete with a pair of peach coloured shoes with flowers on it. Po Po commented that she looked like Da Chang Jin from a korean drama and I had a good laugh over it.
Now that Heidi has learnt how to walk, she doesn't fancy being in a high chair for long. After having fun with her plastic cutlery and bits of food, she wanted to come down from her high chair to play. Then she was busy waddling and tripping at times but picked herself up very quickly. I had a hard time going after her and luckily Daddy, Gong Gong, Po Po and Uncle were there to help.
This wedding dinner was one of the more interesting ones that I had attended. The groom had his bachelor nite happenings taken on a video, apparently by his buddies, and showed to us guests. It was hilarious and the guests were laughing away. For the dessert, it was White Chocolate Mousse with Chunky Royaltine served with Mixed Berries, which was served individually to us. I thought this was really unique and different from the usual chinese desserts served at wedding dinners.
At around 11pm, Heidi was getting very cranky and her pacifier did not manage to soothe her for long. When we reached home, after a brief cleanup, she fell asleep very quickly.






No comments:
Post a Comment