Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cravings

Had a light and early dinner at 6pm today. At around 7pm plus, I was already feeling peckish so I sms Daddy to see if he could bring me out to have prata for supper and he said ok.

Before we have supper we went down to The Cold Storage to get some groceries. I wanted to buy some yogurt for Heidi but couldn't find the kind I want and no stock for Yoplait either. So decided to get the yogurt at NTUC tomorrow. Bought cake flour and ground almonds in case I have time to bake something next week.

At The Prata Place at Upper Thomson Rd, we ordered mee goreng, mutton curry and pratas of course plus drinks for me and Daddy. Heidi had some prata and a teeny weenie bit of curry. At the end of the meal, I was so full that I was feeling drowsy when I reached home.

Very satisfying.

No comments: