It has been a busy week and I'm almost done with my baking orders. Finished 9 containers and 3 more to go. 8 for my friend who has increased her orders, 1 for Po Po and 3 for Po Po's friend.
Besides baking and taking care of Heidi, I have to clean the house, do the laundry and household chores. Not easy at all. At times, I really do feel like a crazy woman, having to rush here and there esp when Heidi fusses. Really admire those women who could work, wash, cook, clean and take care of children, all at the same time. I know my own mum, Po Po is one of them and now as a mother myself, I can understand how much she has done for the family. She always likes to nag at me that I should not be lazy, must share household chores with husband, that we must work together to keep the house in proper order etc... These are all too familiar to my ears. We have decided not to get a part-time cleaner cos after discussing with Daddy, he feels that the money can be better spent in other ways. The part-time cleaner only comes once a week and our house gets dusty again very fast so there is no point in getting one when we are able to do it ourselves. Daddy promised to help out more in the household chores so I guess I have to go back to mopping the floor. Duh.
Nevertheless, I enjoy my baking and it feels good to know there are people who enjoy my almond cookies :)
Next week will be a relaxing week for me. Daddy will be flying to Bangkok on Sun on a biz trip and I will be home alone with Heidi. Will be bringing her to Macdonald's for her favourite fries and also to do some shopping. Going to spend some quality time together with my daughter :)

No comments:
Post a Comment