Sunday, September 21, 2008

We Have Guests!

We had Uncle Ben and Auntie Serene over to our place for dinner this evening.

A Simple Fare

Daddy prepared a simple fare of lotus root soup, prawn paste chicken and stirfried beans. I managed to bake a Japanese cheesecake (for Auntie Serene cos she said she wanted to try my cheesecake) amidst Daddy being very busy preparing the ingredients in the kitchen. I was quite pleased with the look of the cheesecake cos this time there were no cracks! I bought some strawberries in the afternoon and decorated the cake with them before brushing on a strawberry glaze.

"Naked"

Dressed!

After dinner, we all went for supermarket shopping and bought lots of groceries. Uncle Ben and Auntie Serene proposed to have steamboat at our place for dinner the next round and I am certainly looking forward to that.

Heidi enjoying lying on the big broad shoulders of Uncle Ben

No comments: