Uncle Joe and Auntie Susan invited us to their place for a National Day celebration cum pot luck party today. Daddy bought some Danish pastries to bring over.
We were terribly late cos Heidi needed to take her dinner at my in laws place which is just a few levels down. It was already 8pm plus when we arrived. However I still had my fill of dry mee siam, glutinous rice, roast duck, homemade laksa and even flower crabs with salted beans. As usual, the food was excellent.
Heidi was very interested in the table soccer and couldn't wait to lay her hands on it. A guest commented that Heidi is an independent girl who could play and explore the place by herself without fussing and clinging onto me. Actually the guest was not the only person who said that before and I was quite pleased to hear that again. Cos considering she is staying at home with me all the time, I do hope she can learn to be independent in some ways.
We enjoyed watching the Olympics on TV while having fruit and desserts and only left at almost 10.30pm.





No comments:
Post a Comment