I "escaped" this afternoon and went out for a $48 facial session.
This was a first trial price and although it was supposed to be a 1 1/2 hr session, it took me almost 2 hrs. Probably the beautician needed more time to unclog my pores.
The shoulder massage that came with it was indeed very relaxing and I badly needed that. The beautician did a pretty good job of extracting my blackheads and dirt and with the dead skin gone, my face do not look so dull anymore.
Now that I am a stay-at-home-mum, my life (or no life?) has really changed drastically. In the past when I was working, facial sessions was a 3 weekly affair, aromatherapy body massages were a monthly indulgence and manicure and pedicure sessions too. Now, I am lucky if I am able to go out and clean up my face professionally once every few months. Well, of course I do still have a choice if I go back to the workforce but then there's still the pros and cons of other considerations as well. I'll continue to see how it goes.
Oh, I am longing to try the manicure + pedicure session at a trial price of $48 too. I'll see if I'm able to "escape" again next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment