Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Belly Happy Evening

When our friends called us out for a dinner gathering, Daddy and I were racking our brains hard on a place to dine. Finally we decided to settle for Japanese food at NTU. Daddy then called the restaurant to book a table.

We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived cos we actually had a whole room to ourselves! The place was spacious and our kids were happily roaming and playing around.


Food!

Auntie Nat and Cheryl

Auntie Joan and Keziah!

Our 3 princesses!

Heidi playing around with the froggy slippers!


Then desserts!

I had a belly good time this evening with my beef sukiyaki, chawanmushi and green tea icecream for dessert. Oh, I even had a whole plate of salmon sashimi by myself cos I have been craving for that for the longest time.

After dinner, we parted ways with our friends and took a leisurely walk to the bus-stop where we took a double-decker bus home and Heidi enjoyed a good view of the outside on the upper deck of the bus.

And yes! Let's do dinner gatherings more often! :)

No comments: