Friday, October 10, 2008

Meat, Anyone?

Daddy has been working till very late for the past week so yesterday he suggested we go for a nice dinner to give ourselves a treat. Initially we had wanted to go to Tony Roma's, then Daddy asked if Carnivore at Vivocity would be a better choice. I immediately chose the latter cos I had heard much about this restaurant for meat lovers. Daddy had dined there before with his biz associates and he certainly didn't mind dining there again.

We left Heidi at my inlaws place who couldn't get enough of her especially my father-in-law.

There was a wide buffet selection of hot and cold salads and appetisers in this barbeque restaurant and there were friendly knife-welding meat waiters moving around the tables, carving the succulent meats from large skewers onto our plates. I cannot remember exactly how many types of meat I've tried (there were ham, sausages, lamb, beef, chicken, bacon, fish, ribs and the list goes on) but I especially like the butterfish, beef steak and pineapple.

Coincidentally Auntie Ethel (a mummy from the July forum) was there dining too and we exchanged hellos.

At the end of our dinner, Daddy and I were totally stuffed that there were no space left in our stomachs for dessert.

No comments: