Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Toy

Today we visited a pasar malam at Choa Chu Kang Central where Daddy bought Heidi a little Barney stuffed toy. And I thought I was just hearing him complaining recently about the huge mountain of toys that our little girl has. Anyways, Heidi seemed happy to have a new toy and was holding Barney in her arms, hugging and kissing it at times throughout the bus journey home.

Back at home, Heidi obviously did not forget about her new toy. She carried Barney wherever she went and even while I was patting her to bed, she was still holding the purple dinosaur. Not sure if she was having some small talk with Barney but I could hear her say "okay...(babbling some words in between)...okay"... She even forgot about reciting her A-Zs and 1-10 which she usually does every night before she falls asleep.

Feeding Barney some water

No comments: