Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mummy The Hairdresser

Heidi's hair has finally grown long enough to touch her shoulders so I decided to play hairdresser on her this morning. I gave her fringe a little trim and then tied her hair up in 2 tiny ponytails and securing them with little fasteners which I had bought last week at a pasar malam.

I had bought her many pretty hairclips when she was still just a little baby. Now I can start to buy pretty bows, ribbons and maybe more hairclips and fasteners!

My little girl certainly look more girly with longer hair now. I remember lovingly when I was much younger, my mother Po Po, would tie my long hair up in pigtails or different styles of ponytails before I go off to school. Now I am looking forward to the time when Heidi's hair is long enough, so that I can tie my own daughter's hair up into braids and fancy ponytails too.

1 comment:

The store keeper said...

Heidi look soooooooooooooo sweeet!