Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dora The Explorer Live! At The Expo

I won 4 tickets to the Dora The Explorer Live! Dora's Pirate Adventure show through a game contest. Never expected to win so that came as a pleasant surprise to me when I received the notification almost 2 weeks ago.

I got Auntie Natalie and Cheryl to join us cos I knew Cheryl will enjoy the show. I was a little worried at first that Heidi would not be patient enough to sit through the 80 minutes show and had mentally prepared myself to bring her out should she start fussing but I was quite wrong! She seemed to be quite captivated by the singing and the cast in the show and pointing often to the bright and colourful lights when they came on. Except towards nearing the end when she wanted to come down to the floor from the booster seat, she had been very cooperative at the show today. It will be the Barney show next week.

Auntie Natalie and Her Little Spark

After the Dora show and saying our bye byes to Auntie Natalie and Cheryl, we went to the Popular Bookshop Fair where Daddy got some Barney books and a DVD for Heidi. We then proceeded to Auntie Chyun's place to collect Heidi's pair of shoes from a spree. Heidi also received her early birthday present from Auntie Chyun cos they will not be able to attend her birthday party. Thank you Auntie Chyun again for the Leapfrog Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set! Heidi will definitely enjoy her new toy. I'm keeping it for the moment and shall let Heidi open up her own presents on her birthday.

No comments: