Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Mini Photo Shoot Session At School

Last week, Heidi's teachers informed me that their playgroup, The Enrichment Classroom will be opening it's new branch soon (which I knew later that it will be in Jurong West) and that they would need to take pictures of a few students to use as their promotional tools and also in their website. And Heidi was one of the 3 students selected for their mini photo shoot! This shoot session would involve the mummies as well, and the shoot took place after their holiday program class today.

Photos were taken of the children participating in the music and movement, practising of alphabet writing and playing word and number games on the interactive computer touchboard, playing with blocks and solving simple wooden puzzles as well as hand paint printing. We all thoroughly enjoyed the session and Heidi including her other 2 classmates were each given a box of modeling clay as a token.

Teacher Roz kindly emailed me these pics for "preview" when I told her I wanted them for Heidi's blog. :)

No comments: