Saturday, March 8, 2008

Playgroup Hunting

Daddy has insisted on not sending our little girl to Star Tots, so I have no choice but to look out for other playgroups. After some researching on the internet and the forum, the playgroups with locations that are convenient for me would be The Enrichment Class and Berris House. The Gifted Learners Centre is out cos the location is simply too out of the way for me.

The Enrichment Class is at Yew Tee Community Building and I would have to take a feeder bus to reach there. It's still alrite for me cos it's only a short distance. They have incorporated multimedia programmes in their curriculum and that seems quite interesting. However, they only take in children who are at least 22 mths old so I would have to wait for another 2 mths before Heidi can attend their classes.

As for Berris House, it's nearer to my house but their classes only take up 1 1/2 hrs. After discussing with Daddy and doing our sums, Daddy has given the go ahead with either one although I'm more keen with The Enrichment Class. Will have to check both of them out after the March school holidays.

Actually, I am very keen to send Heidi to Seimpi Music School for music lessons too cos I know she likes singing and music, but I guess this will have to wait until she gets settled down in her playgroup.

Can't wait for Heidi to start school soon.

No comments: