Daddy came along with us to The Enrichment Class to settle the enrolment details this evening.
After a little chat with supervisor Irene and more understanding of the playgroup's daily program, we decided to enrol Heidi for the thrice weekly class, 9am - 11pm. They have theme activities as well as art and craft on Monday, and we do not want Heidi to miss that. Once she has adapted well to the playgroup, I may switch her to the daily class.
While I was patting Heidi to sleep just now, many things went through my mind. Suddenly tears just came to my eyes. I was going through Heidi's images of her infant stage in my head and somehow just got emotional that she's going to attend school soon. Although it's only a 2hr playgroup that she will be attending, I couldn't help having many feelings and thoughts about it. There are lots of worries too, like whether she will adapt to playgroup life, and whether there will be any separation anxiety. I think I'm getting too stressed up and yes, I'm going through that time of the month and my hormones are going haywire again.
After Heidi has fallen asleep, I gave her a tight hug before leaving the room. I try to think of more exciting things like getting her a cute little backpack and the things to pack inside. That cheered me up a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment