Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Outings!

Thanks to Auntie Angeline, I got to know more places where I can bring Heidi again next time.

An indoor playground at Paragon Shopping Centre.

Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar at Raffles City Shopping Centre. There's a small playarea for the kids while parents or guardians can enjoy their meals in peace nearby.

Some of the food we had and enjoyed.

Another great place that Auntie Angeline brought us to - NUSS (National University of Singapore Society).

There was a playroom which the children had lots of fun in.

And where were me and Auntie Angeline? Enjoying our dinner at a cafe which was situated very near the playroom. Auntie Angeline said this is a good place where "we can see the kids but not hear them." We had a good laugh because I fully understood and agreed with her! :P

The little feast we had.

After the kids had their dinner, they went back into the playroom and out again a while later for their dessert - ice cream!

More pictures were taken of the children outside the building while Auntie Angeline went to get her vehicle.

Heidi had fun and so did I! Thanks again to Auntie Angeline. :)

No comments: