Ok, Daddy wants me to post this in her princess's blog. He hopes I could blog more about her milestones. :P
Since October last year, Heidi has gone diaper-free in the day time and even night time. Other than 1-2 accidents during night time in the initial period, she has been doing well since. However she still wants her diapers when she needs to poo poo. Guess it's a matter of habit and I hope she will go off diapers COMPLETELY soon.
Frankly I have not done any serious toilet training on her (I know I'm a lazy mummy. :P). She must have followed what the other kids were doing when she joined a childcare 3 hour flexicare programme late last year. Cos after she has been with that childcare for a week or so, she had refused to pee in her diapers and had insisted to do it in the toilet instead.
We are of cos more than happy to be able to save some money on diapers. And also no more lugging of diapers back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment