Friday, May 29, 2009

Fidgets and Daddy's Advanced Birthday Treat

It's Daddy's off day again today and with no where in mind to go, I suggested we bring Heidi to Fidgets at Turf City.

Fidgets is a large indoor soft play structure for children from 0-10 years, with dedicated baby and toddler play areas and I knew right from the start Heidi would enjoy this place. It was also in a spur of the moment that I decided to hold Heidi's coming birthday party here at this place after checking out the party packages. Daddy did not have much objections, much to my surprise as he has always prefer small family celebrations. After settling the party's deposit and initial details, I was starting to get excited at the thought of sourcing for Heidi's birthday cake and party favours.

After several hours of fun at Fidget (Heidi still refused to leave and we had to try all means of cajoling her before we managed to leave the place), we left for Ye Ye's place where I fed her dinner then left her with her grandparents while me and Daddy went out to have our dinner.

As Daddy's birthday falls next Tuesday, I decided to give him a birthday dinner treat today as he has to work on the Tuesday. Daddy chose to have pizzas and pastas at Pasta Fresca, so there we were enjoying our capellini and spaghetti dish and chomping on magherita pizzas.

No comments: