I have been extremely busy with some small biz ventures lately. Although it's good news to be busy, it also meant very late lunches, no more afternoon naps, lesser time for Heidi and probably more pimples on my face.
Finally got a part-time cleaner to help me with the household chores fortnightly. I was debating for quite a while whether to engage one or not cos I wasn't too willing to part with my cash but I gave in.
Heidi ended her holiday program last week and is now idling at home. I am seriously considering changing her playgroup to daily class next year instead of 3 times weekly. Am still waiting for the right brain class to open up new classes so Heidi could join in. And I have not forgotten the music school which I am still keen to enrol her in.
I submitted a photo of Heidi and me to a photo contest in a forum and we got picked as the "Lucky Pic Of The Week". Although we have not won anything yet, we have been entered into a grand draw for a full board package to Riders Lodge. We may be amongst hundreds of other contestants who are entered into the grand draw as well, but I'm just happy to see our pic up in the contest page of the forum.
Now I will have to find time to bake my almond cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment