Daddy took leave today to bring us to Cathay Causeway Point to watch Madagascar 2. There is an ongoing promotion whereby a toddler could get a free seat with purchase of an adult's ticket and we made use of that.
We had hoped to catch the morning 10.45am show so that Heidi could have her nap in the afternoon after the movie and lunch. However we were almost 15 min late when we reached the ticket booth and we hurriedly rushed into the theatre after I gobbled down my breakfast from the nearby foodcourt.
This was Heidi's first time at a movie theatre and I was a little nervous at first cos I wouldn't know if she would behave well in the theatre for more than an hour. But we survived. Other than clapping her hands loudly, chuckling loudly at times and getting down from her seat several times and walking up and down the aisle, the experience wasn't too bad. The movie was funny and although I didn't catch Madacasgar 1 in the past, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Daddy didn't enjoy much of the movie though, cos he had to answer a phonecall (yes, he forgot to put his phone to silent mode) and that phonecall took up 20 min of his time.
Next time, I will try bringing Heidi for a movie myself and see if I'm able to cope. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment